This year we have decided to expand our drumming courses with a few additional elements. We have noticed in the last couple of years that bands and especially drumcorps could very well extend the essential organisational know-how to make the band or drumcorps run smooth and develop over time. After attending these modules you will be much more equipped to deal with many of the items as described below.
We have put them in 5 different modules:
- Drumcorps management – practice routines / planning ambitions / psychological aspects
- Creating an ensemble sound – integrating midsection / communication PM-LD / tempo’s / expression & phrasing
- Composing drumscores – ability of the group / rudimental variation / tempo /
- Teaching beginners – structural approach / measuring improvement / understanding difficulties
- Maintenance and sound quality – make your band sound great!
If you think you or your band will benefit from these or if you come across specific problems yourself, simply sign up and let us help you solving these problems. You’re not the only one…
Sign up here: